Efel wood stove now under control

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alfio

Hearth Supporter
Mar 31, 2007
:) Up date on the efel wood stove .I thing i got this thing under control now , here is what i did , permanent primary air closed , secondary open 1/2 inch , damper open , barometric set to open at 300 degrees and its running at 600 on medium , stack temp at 300 plus or minus 50 degrees , burn time about 6 hrs. thanks guys for all your help . the stove is half full. Ho by the way, thats from worm start this morning the stove top was about 100 degrees 6 am to 11.30 stove was still at 200 degrees and plenty of coal to stack stove.

p.s. here is a picture of the stove running on medium .

Attachments

• Efel wood stove now under control
    The latest setting.gif
    40.3 KB · Views: 301
What's the smoke coming out of the stack looking like? Hopefully your answer is that there isn't any.

Corie said:
What's the smoke coming out of the stack looking like? Hopefully your answer is that there isn't any.

just the heat signature , wands its up temp .

Status
Not open for further replies.