Q&A Efel Woodstove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

Can you provide any info on Efel wood stoves?? I purchased a home several years ago with an Efel. I am currently replacing it with a gas log and was wondering the approximate value of the wood stove. I would greatly appreciate any info you could provide. Thank you!!

Answer:

Made in Belgium, the Efel stoves were popular in the late 70's and early 80's. However, the construction was of lightweight sheet metal and the expected product life is only about 15 years (not bad for the 500 bucks they sold for)..The value is very little at this point...what ever someone will give you for it , $100-$150 if it is in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.