Effecta lambda 35

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

chewy

Nov 7, 2009
Indiana
Hello all. I have an effecta lambda that isn't running properly. For the last couple weeks when I start a fire, at 100*c the boiler adjusts to full primary air and stays this way for about the first 2ish hrs of my normal 5 hr burn. Normally the secondary air from the start is adjusting once the boiler temp reaches 100*c. My co2 % for the first half of the burn stays at the 6-8% range. The manual suggests between 10-13% and 12% for the most part has been where I've kept it for the 4years I've had it.

Things I've already tried:

I've cleaned the tubes/turbulators

Taken the fan out and cleaned it. (My fan makes a weird noise while running and has so ever since I've installed the boilet). I will attach a video of the fan running bc this could be the problem.

I've replaced the lambda sensor

I've taken apart the flu to make sure there was no blockage

I've cleaned the secondary air holes in the firebox

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ty, erin

Attachments

• 20190124_113832.mp4
    18.7 MB · Views: 259