Electric log splitters???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Ryan

Mar 17, 2008
Long Island NY
I'm in the market for an electric splitter. I was looking at the Omegasplit 2008 9 ton splitter. Does anybody know anything about it or can anyone recommend one?

Walter Ryan

Howdy Chief...where'd you get that moniker, anyway? FD? Military? Anyway, there's a whole other forum on this website named "The Gear", where all that sort of stuff is discussed ad naseum. Go there and do a search or two, and you'll find all kinds of information on splitters of every description. Rick

The omegastores guy spammed this Forum a year or so ago pretending to be a delighted owner of one of the splitters. I got to searching around and found tons of complaints about non-existent service, quality problems, over spec'ed splitters and drop shipping from China after you order.

He may have changed his ways, joined the church and started putting money in the collection plate on Sunday, but I doubt it.

BrotherBart said:
...He may have changed his ways, joined the church and started putting money in the collection plate on Sunday, but I doubt it.

Well, BB...I haven't done any of those things either...but I'd never try to rip you off on a crappy logsplitter (or anything else). :) Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.