Elkimmeg or Craig--info needed from the old forum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annette

Nov 19, 2005
the Indiana Riviera
Visit site
Shortly before we switched, I posted a question about the installer who had just come by--titled "Should I have confidence in this installer?" or something like that. Elkimmeg wrote a very useful reply, but I didn't save it before we switched over. Is it possible to "retrieve" that from the old forum, or, elkimmeg, did you save it and can you repost it? I think it will help me when I talk to the permitting people.

I'd wanted to call them today--do you think I should wait until I can "knowledgeably" discuss standard municipal codes with them?

Thanks!

annette said:
Shortly before we switched, I posted a question about the installer who had just come by--titled "Should I have confidence in this installer?" or something like that. Elkimmeg wrote a very useful reply, but I didn't save it before we switched over. Is it possible to "retrieve" that from the old forum, or, elkimmeg, did you save it and can you repost it? I think it will help me when I talk to the permitting people.

I'd wanted to call them today--do you think I should wait until I can "knowledgeably" discuss standard municipal codes with them?

Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/b9zt2

This link should take you to googles cached page of the forum, then you can select a topic and read or copy.

Good luck.....

PS. Obviously, I redirected old forum here...

I just emailed elk's response from the old forum to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.