Enamel Morso 1b

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cstewart1

Feb 10, 2021
Lexington Ky
Hello everyone I’ve posted before questions about the Morso 1b you guys have been great help I figured I’d show you what mine looks like and was wondering if anyone has seen another quite like it. It’s a brown enamel I’ve not seen in any Morso 1bs please share your thoughts and knowledge and as always if anyone ever comes across a manual for one of these please share!
B9272CD9-5124-4EE5-BFAC-BADBE53B4154.png34C009BE-AC36-4FBE-9941-39B3E515BFF3.pngBBD1C7A3-CCA3-4999-B009-993DF3619D3D.png

What a beautiful stove you have there and I was going to get a newer one but went another way because of better dimensional size but as far as the Morso 1B is concerned heard nothing but good...Yours is very pretty...Your brick set up is very nice as well..clancey

Reactions: Cstewart1
I have seen a few brown enamel 1Bs around the northeast. Was one for sale pretty close to me for $500 or so.

What a beautiful stove you have there and I was going to get a newer one but went another way because of better dimensional size but as far as the Morso 1B is concerned heard nothing but good...Yours is very pretty...Your brick set up is very nice as well..clancey
Thank you! I’ve enjoyed it and it’s a nice piece for the house I just wish I could dig up more about them I’ve even contacted Morso directly and they couldn’t even tell me much nor did they have access to a manual I’m actually back and forth on rather or not to sell mine I came across a Jotul 118 I just couldn’t pass and even tho the 1b is a great stove it just couldn’t quite hang with the Jotul in my opinion but either way I’m still back and forth rather to let her go or not

Nice looking, that's a keeper. I don't recall seeing it in enamel.