Endeavor blower problems!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puller738

Nov 21, 2009
IL
This is my first year with the endeavor and it seems like the blower has a mind of its own. Last night i had the stove chugging along at 600-650 and the blower came on 3 times. Each time the blower would run for just a few min and then stop. This morning i have not heard it at all. From day one it seems to have been very touchy. Any feedback from endeavor blower operators sure would be appreciated.

Mine would stay on solidly at those temps. It seems like anything over 400-450 degrees will keep it on.

Are you running it on high?

Can you see if the thermodisc sensor is actually touching the back of stove and not at some angle where full contact isn't being made?

It needs to be flush with the stove in back. It hangs off the heat shield and is silver in color behind the pipe.

IMG_1014.jpg

Screen%20shot%202010-10-30%20at%207.14.19%20AM.jpg

Looking at instruction manual it states it should be on the left side. Mine is actually mounted in the middle and works great in that location.

Treacherous, your a life saver. Thanks so much for the info and pict. I moved the sensor around a little bit and the fan kicked in. I was not running the blower on high and the temps were well above 500 most of the time. I hope thats all there was to it. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.