Ended up getting a killer deal on a new CountyLine 40 ton wood splitter

sloeffle

Minister of Fire
Mar 1, 2012
Central Ohio
Good score on the splitter @JRHAWK9. I thought I ****ing in tall cotton when I bought a 22 ton full beam DHT splitter for $900 with a 4 way wedge and larger table.

Reactions: brenndatomu

SpaceBus

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2018
Downeast Maine
It’s a Forest King Pro With a 16 GPM pump. Ashful, wherever he might be nowadays always wanted me to put a 4" cylinder on it and speed it up a bunch. I’m thinking that maybe Ashful was gotten by the coronavirus since he was always on here then out of a sudden he vanished in late March. :(
View attachment 267133
I was thinking the same thing about Ashful... :(

WiscWoody

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2011
Winter WI
I did a search on his name and it didn’t turn up anything big so I don’t know. Maybe he’ll show up here soon and clue us all in. Hopefully he’s ok.

Reactions: JRHAWK9

RandyBoBandy

Minister of Fire
Feb 25, 2015
Whitmore lake, MI
It’s a Forest King Pro With a 16 GPM pump. Ashful, wherever he might be nowadays always wanted me to put a 4" cylinder on it and speed it up a bunch. I’m thinking that maybe Ashful was gotten by the coronavirus since he was always on here then out of a sudden he vanished in late March. :(
View attachment 267133
Not to derail this thread but I was just wondering about Ashful the other day as well. I’m definitely a seasonal member here so I’ve just kind of got back to reading and posting again and noticed I haven’t seen anything from Ashful yet this season. Bummer. I hope he is ok.