Enerzone Eurostar Operations

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Pennwood

Mar 4, 2017
State College, PA
Evening to All.
Recently purchased a Eurostar made by Enerzone (SBI).
I absolutely love it, runs great, has an LED display to operate, easy to clean.
My only concern is how dirty the glass gets. Day by day glass builds up dust & stains.
The door has an Air Wash thats supposed to prevent this.

Can anyone help me with this concern.

Stove shop and Manufacturer are working with me, but I believe there's more to it.

Thanks
Two Day Burn.jpg
Left Side 1.jpg
External Exhaust Pipe Set-up.jpg

Last edited:
What is your concern ? That you are burning a wood product that produces
ash and some smoke that clings to the glass or that air wash is not perfect
and only helps keep the glass clean ? The lower the fire the faster the glass will dirty
The hotter the fire the longer it will keep clean .
My stove on a low burn as low as it will run and not go out the glass is dirty in
8 Hrs. . On a hot fire it will stay clean about 3 days But my stove has no air wash
I have seen air wash stoves that the glass gets dirty faster than mine .
I have never seen a perfect air wash and I don't think I will ever
Welcome to the forum

Reactions: SidecarFlip
After 14 years of running a Avalon Astoria pellet stove and using Lignetics pellets, I finally bought this Eurostar. It absolutely is a great stove, but as I stated it only a short time before the glass starts clouding up and around the handle area the glass is down right hard to clean. I've check the door gasket and I can't move a dollar bill anywhere along door. But yet the glass get dirty. This type of stove I can open the door while running to scape the pot. I just love it. But the glass is bugging me. I run the stove at about medium and if I only got a dusting of ash I wouldn't care. The attached picture was from someone after 3 days of run time, nine starts getting dirty hours after I start it. Thanks for your response, appreciate it.
image.jpg

The one in the pic is definitely running on high. Which will run much cleaner. My quad cb1200 has a bay window (large glass area) and even on high it would cloud up the glass within a day. Alot of factors are involved, air, fuel, design. An easyer way to clean the glass is with a cold stove damp cloth and some ash from the ash bin. Wipe it a couple times then a clean one and done

Quick question, you say on this stove you can open door while running to scrape the pot, what is it about this stove that allows that over others?

To everyone, go read my new post about the view glass getting dirty..

I still maintain the 'air wash' crap is just that, hot air.

Far as cleaning the view glass, I started using a natural bristle paint brush. Takes about 30 seconds tops to clean the glass and you can buy a whole box of them (chip brushes) at Harbor Freight for 5 bucks (15 brushes). Same paint brush I use the sweep the ash into the ash drawer.

Any wood burning appliance or stove with a view glass will get dirty, fact of operation, don't matter what the brand it. If it bothers you, quit looking at it and just enjoy the heat.