England 25 pdvc High Pitch Whistle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill... said:
Bruce,

To help ease the pain of waiting on hold, what I do is press extension 153 for Lenny, and leave a message with your number and he Will call you back in a bit. It works for me and I can do what ever while I am waiting for the return call, usually within the hour.

Mike - I hope I didn't give out any trade secrets here ;-) Or maybe you would want someone to use another ext.?

Bill..

not at all bill, but depending on how soon our poster calls that extension , lenny may not be in the office by then , he works out on the floor in our QC department during the warm months and i get him back in the fall. to bruce, if you do leave lenny a message and do not hear back within a day or two , go ahead and call and go through the "que" actually the last several days in the office have been quite dead and there is normally no wait time getting through. hours are 8-5 mon-fri (eastern time)

Status
Not open for further replies.