Englander 25-PDVC Control Board Issues

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Display works but when you shut it down and it turns off the bottom auger keeps turning.I know when it gets to 90deg the bottom auger should stop but it don't even if I just plug it in the wall bottom auger will run.

That sounds more like a bad sensor than the board itself. There may be a trouble shooting guide out there some where.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm looking at schematic of the control board and I don't see any connections that lead to a sensor.I see the wire wrap in white which is for temp but no sensors

Anyone know if brunners bits n peices is still in business.I emailed and called didn't hear back.
I emailed them as well last month and no response

I called twice nothing maybe on vacation or some else came up.He about 45 minutes from me thought I could drop my control panel off guess not