Englander clearance still available?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... I just saw this thread and it ended my search for a new stove real quick. I placed an order and used a $75 off coupon and it came out to $958 to my door... lets see if this really works seeing as how I am a few thousand miles from that store.

Just another note about their prices... A 3" simpson dura vent kit it $114 at my local store and $229 in wisconson. Zip 17065 if interested

Whirlyduck said:
OK... I just saw this thread and it ended my search for a new stove real quick. I placed an order and used a $75 off coupon and it came out to $958 to my door... lets see if this really works seeing as how I am a few thousand miles from that store.

Glad I could help! This forum has been great to me, tips and tricks to place my new stove to get the best heat dispersement in my ranch style house (not very open). Glad I could give back to the "community!"

last year i purchased a summers heat pdvc25, the duravent complete install kit and a ton of greene teams all for under a grand with delivery.Ty RMW That Was from LOWES in the philly burbs

Status
Not open for further replies.