Englander Convection blower replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

dubbz

Jan 18, 2007
Pocono Mts, Pennsylvania
My 2011 Englander EP25i goes through a Fasco convection blower about every 3 years. They get super noisey and the bearings dry out . Reoiling only buys me a short quiet period. I'm interested if anyone has real good luck with another manufacturer. The OEM # is PU-4C442. I currently have a Dayton 1-TDP5, installed 2 seasons ago, starting to get noisey. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

The bearings are pretty easily replace and are cheap if you haven’t thrown out your old ones, it’s a good way to learn how to do it

I replaced mine on my 25 PDV two years ago, pretty sure I used non-OEM. If I think of it tonight, I'll look.

Eric

Reactions: Ssyko
Sorry Dubbz, sick child and conferences last night. I'll try again tonight. If you have one close to you, I know I've purchased the motors at Grainger for the auger and room air blower. We have an account where I work so its not as painful as their normal pricing.

Eric

Reactions: Ssyko