Englander pdv 25 draft inducer housing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Joe294

Dec 7, 2019
Nassau ny
I’m having a hard time finding just the draft inducer housing with out the electric motor . Only housing I have found was one for a saint croix pellet stove . The bolt pattern looks identical . The original housing and electric motor for the Englander is a Fasco . But there are no model numbers on the housing . The reason I want to replace the housing is . It’s starting to get old and run down since it’s only stamped sheet metal . Any help would be appreciated thanks again

You could buy the motor/housing assembly, and keep the motor for a replacement, which you will need soon or later. Or, perhaps you could sell the motor to defray the cost a bit.

BTW, how does a metal housing get "run down"?

The housing is not generally sold separately.