Englander pdvc help please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jgordy27

Nov 19, 2017
Erie
I ran a pellet stove about 5 yrs at another house. Cleaned it and put it in garage at new house for about 5 yrs. Hooked everything back up and top auger wouldn't turn. Replaced top auger and worked good no issues about 5 times. Go to start it up and room blower instantly kicks on and top auger won't turn. I do a reset and change to mode D but still won't work. If I change lower auger wires to top auger it turns. Another things seems that if I press shut down it says s d but won't ever turn off. Any help would be great.

Check your vacuum switch, or associated passages that lead to it, that could cause your auger not to spin. That said, given your other symptoms, your control board may have gone kaput.

Eric