Englander pellet stove owners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Witch model do you have.

02e20a80ba0267ad55526b62a5164048.jpg

I have the 55-TRP22 and it takes for sure one bag and if i want i can squeeze almost another half making it 1 1/2 bags. I can get about 20s hrs. for sure i can go 24 hrs and more when i used to burn it that hard cause was the only source of heating at that time. Now i just burn them part time just to help bringing the house up to temp when i get here. I have two pellet stove, one at each end of the house. Also i used to have it connected to a thermostat. Can be possible that the tstat made possible to have longer burn time for the same amount of fuel pellets unless you have a high heat demand and it runs on high all the time.
I don't remember if yours is smaller than mine but if that's the case should be around the same burn time for bags. If you can connect it to a tstat, i highly recommend it. that can help a lot with pellet consumption.