Englander Side Shield Kit Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisnnik

Nov 6, 2007
Southern NH
Does my 13-nc side shield kit require special mounting hardware? It was supposed to come with the shields, but alas, there is nothing in the box ... :eek:(

I'm not sure if they ship the kit with or without the self tapping screws. I can check on it in the morning for you

AC-NCSHSB Side Heat Shield (black) (15 lbs. each)
$92.17
Side Heat Shield (set of two pieces). Color: Black. 16-guage steel, comes with hardware necessary to mount shield to pre-punched holes on stove. Allows closer clearance from sides of stove to combustibles (see manual).
NOTE: Also replaces AC-NCSHS. AC-NCSHS no longer available, order this part instead.
NOTE: For freestanding models only; not for fireplace insert.
NOTE: Please enter your stove's Model Number and Date of Manufacture in the "Ordering Instructions" box of your Shopping Cart before checking out.
[Add to Cart] [View Cart]

Thanks - not really a big deal - I just want to make sure they aren't some special fastener. I have a bunch of stuff in the garage ...

Ok, I'll have to mention that to the parts and shipping department tomorrow. It isn't fair to have that in the description and not ship it out. We use regular old self tapping sheet metal screws. I can get them in the mail for you tomorrow if you need the; not a problem.

I'm all set - found six self tappers in the garage that are the right size. Thanks for the offer though ...

FWIW: They were in the box with the shields for my 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.