Englands 25PDVC Bottom 3 buttons

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Low Fuel Feed = Just what it says. it allows you to fine tune the fuel feed on heat settings 1&2 only. does not affect heat range 2 and up.
Low Burn Air = just what it says. it allows you to fine tune the air being drawn through the burn pot to give you a good clean fire.
Air on Temp = is a setting the tell the stove when the combustion blower to run. there is no logical reason to adjust this setting above 1 unless you are instructed to do so by ESW for troubleshooting. so this setting is ALLWAYS 1

This pic is my stove, with that being said, what are the factory settings for this year's model? Still 6, 4, 1 ?
I also just cleaned completely my incominig air fan, exhaust and greased all the auger fittings. It starts itself and when it gets to temp it goes from the "s-u" to what I set it at but it seems the air blower in is not starting immediate and when it does it runs for a length of time (not too long, maybe just minutes" to blowing the 5amp circuit board fuse. Any ideas? Thank you guys

IMG_20221213_143512197.jpg