Enviro empress fpi

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Wildone6002

Dec 10, 2018
Ohio
Hi I have a enviro empress fpi purchased in 07. It has been great problem I have the room where it is now gets to hot because I did more insulation in the house and sealed up minor air leaks I have a ceiling fan running and a 20 inch fan running to push the heat out to the rest of the house. I'm running it on the lowest setting is there a way to have the actual convection fan run on high all the time or a higher cfm fan. I was running last year before house upgrade on 2 with a ceiling fan stayed very comfortable now it's running between 80 and 82 degrees even with fans running and stove on low. Any answers or comments would be appreciated. Thxs