Enviro Evolution

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

High Altitude

Jul 12, 2008
Colorado
I have been looking at various stoves and if I don't find anything that I like more than a quadrafire castile I am going to buy that one.

Today I looked at an Enviro Evolution. I know that it is a completely different style, and I normally don't like this style of stove, but it looks different than most since it has a very small footprint.

I also like that it has an 85lb hopper and a large ash pan compared to the castile. When looking it over it appears to have very high quality construction.

Does Enviro make a good stove?

Does anyone have any experience with this stove? How has it performed for you?

Thanks

I think I have seen pretty much everything in my area now.

I stopped at a local Harman dealer and he had a enviro evolution sitting right next to a Harman Accentra. No contest which
is a nicer looking stove IMO.

Scratch the evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.