JRemington Posted By JRemington, Jan 16, 2019 at 8:01 PM

1. JRemington

JRemington
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
    I put a new Max in the showroom today. What a beast this is. I’m wondering if it’s even safe to run on setting 5 for a long time. This thing is hot burning like nothing I’ve seen before.

2. johneh

johneh
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 19, 2009
    Loc:
    Eastern Ontario
    Pictures please

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JRemington

JRemington
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
    I have a video but I can’t figure out how to put it on here. I sent it to Sysco hoping he will do it.

4. JRemington

JRemington
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
    Anyone know how to do a video off of a phone?

5. JRemington

JRemington
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
  6. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    I got the video Jeff but your old phone records in .3gp and ill have to convert it to upload to my you tube channel.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. JRemington

JRemington
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
    Old phone? I just bought the thing lol.

8. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    Its recording in 3g. No big deal ill put it on the pc and convert it tomorrow

JRemington likes this.
  9. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    This is a video of Jeffs’ Maxx. This is on heat setting 1 and its putting out heat like my quad on high.This is a BEAST!! I think ive found my next stove ;)

JRemington likes this.
  10. jerrieric

jerrieric
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Jul 7, 2008
    Loc:
    Windham Me
    I have a vistaflame that's the twin of the enviro max. Vistaflame is 70000 BTU in my basement. used one season I don't have to use it because my stove upstairs seems to keep my house warm.

11. stovelark

stovelark
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 10, 2009
    Loc:
    SE CT
    Have said here for years its aptly named. Enviros are good value pellet stoves. The only bad thing about him is Maxx can have a voracious appetite, if you let him eat,

12. JRemington

JRemington
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
    This stove doesn’t look like it should be legal on the high setting. And I’m guessing it could eat 40 pounds in 7 hours on the Max setting. It feels like the glass could blow out of it lol.

13. stovelark

stovelark
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 10, 2009
    Loc:
    SE CT
    Hey JR- I've seen a fire in Maxx on heat level 5 that freaking scared me- that can be one angry looking fire in that stove! Makes my Empress level 5 look like a candle next to it...

JRemington and Ssyko like this.
  14. JRemington

JRemington
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
    We got 4 in last week and sold all of them. This isn’t a stove for warm weather though. Setting one feels about 30,000 BTU,s.

stovelark and Ssyko like this.
  15. jerrieric

jerrieric
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Jul 7, 2008
    Loc:
    Windham Me
    when I brought my vistaflame vf170b I put it in the basement but only used it one season because my ravelli rv100c in my family room keeps the house nice and warm. Put the vistaflame in the garage today. It got kinda rusty sitting in the basement and in tje fire box and the air slide needed some wd40 to work. Guess that is what you get from Candian steel.

16. Highbeam

Highbeam
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 28, 2006
    Loc:
    Mt. Rainier Foothills, WA
    Cool to see pellet stove that has peak output similar to peak output of the larger wood stoves.