Enviro Max 1

JRemington

Minister of Fire
Nov 4, 2017
Belleville New York
I put a new Max in the showroom today. What a beast this is. I’m wondering if it’s even safe to run on setting 5 for a long time. This thing is hot burning like nothing I’ve seen before.

jerrieric

Feeling the Heat
Jul 7, 2008
Windham Me
I have a vistaflame that's the twin of the enviro max. Vistaflame is 70000 BTU in my basement. used one season I don't have to use it because my stove upstairs seems to keep my house warm.

stovelark

Minister of Fire
Oct 10, 2009
SE CT
Have said here for years its aptly named. Enviros are good value pellet stoves. The only bad thing about him is Maxx can have a voracious appetite, if you let him eat,

JRemington

Minister of Fire
Nov 4, 2017
Belleville New York
This stove doesn’t look like it should be legal on the high setting. And I’m guessing it could eat 40 pounds in 7 hours on the Max setting. It feels like the glass could blow out of it lol.

stovelark

Minister of Fire
Oct 10, 2009
SE CT
Hey JR- I've seen a fire in Maxx on heat level 5 that freaking scared me- that can be one angry looking fire in that stove! Makes my Empress level 5 look like a candle next to it...

jerrieric

Feeling the Heat
Jul 7, 2008
Windham Me
when I brought my vistaflame vf170b I put it in the basement but only used it one season because my ravelli rv100c in my family room keeps the house nice and warm. Put the vistaflame in the garage today. It got kinda rusty sitting in the basement and in tje fire box and the air slide needed some wd40 to work. Guess that is what you get from Candian steel.

Highbeam

Minister of Fire
Dec 28, 2006
Mt. Rainier Foothills, WA
Cool to see pellet stove that has peak output similar to peak output of the larger wood stoves.