Enviro Max 1

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

JRemington

Minister of Fire
Nov 4, 2017
Belleville New York
I put a new Max in the showroom today. What a beast this is. I’m wondering if it’s even safe to run on setting 5 for a long time. This thing is hot burning like nothing I’ve seen before.

Pictures please

A

Attachments

• 8929B7E7-3589-4F8C-8A1C-5465D45D5AE5.jpeg
    8929B7E7-3589-4F8C-8A1C-5465D45D5AE5.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 211
I got the video Jeff but your old phone records in .3gp and ill have to convert it to upload to my you tube channel.

Its recording in 3g. No big deal ill put it on the pc and convert it tomorrow

Reactions: JRemington
This is a video of Jeffs’ Maxx. This is on heat setting 1 and its putting out heat like my quad on high.This is a BEAST!! I think ive found my next stove ;)

Reactions: JRemington
I have a vistaflame that's the twin of the enviro max. Vistaflame is 70000 BTU in my basement. used one season I don't have to use it because my stove upstairs seems to keep my house warm.

Have said here for years its aptly named. Enviros are good value pellet stoves. The only bad thing about him is Maxx can have a voracious appetite, if you let him eat,

This stove doesn’t look like it should be legal on the high setting. And I’m guessing it could eat 40 pounds in 7 hours on the Max setting. It feels like the glass could blow out of it lol.

Hey JR- I've seen a fire in Maxx on heat level 5 that freaking scared me- that can be one angry looking fire in that stove! Makes my Empress level 5 look like a candle next to it...

when I brought my vistaflame vf170b I put it in the basement but only used it one season because my ravelli rv100c in my family room keeps the house nice and warm. Put the vistaflame in the garage today. It got kinda rusty sitting in the basement and in tje fire box and the air slide needed some wd40 to work. Guess that is what you get from Candian steel.

Cool to see pellet stove that has peak output similar to peak output of the larger wood stoves.