Enviro Windsor air intake

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

sgilbert14

Nov 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Hi I picked up a Enriro Windsor and everything looks great BUT I started cleaning it today and see that there is no connection between the cold air intake and the fire box. The stove is only using room air shine the intake acts like a 2” hole in the wall. I’m sure it’s missing a part just can’t find anything about it. Any ideas ?
Thanks

Not sure what you mean
There is a 2-inch hole in the back panel that is the intake for fresh air
you connect an Outside Air kit to that pipe. It is sold separately.
The air is supplied to the burn pot. Lift the burn pot out there are 2 holes with pipe
this is the stove air inlet and igniter port

Thanks and I have the outside air kit attached to the back of the stove. The pipe it attaches to only goes about 2” into the stove and then there’s about a 10” gap between that and the stove port. All opened to the floor and the air in the room. Nothing connects the 2

EF4D3663-9E73-40EA-9E89-D8F4443B870A.jpeg 544AFF58-B18D-4F79-9E46-1668457FB553.jpeg

I take it you welded the pipe to the cover
Your air kit should go into the back of the
stove and a 2 1/4 outside dia pipe slides into
the hole by the igniter. There is no physical
attachment just a pressure fit so that the OAK
can be removed so that the back cover can be removed
There is no need for a physical attachment

I take it you welded the pipe to the cover
Your air kit should go into the back of the
stove and a 2 1/4 outside dia pipe slides into
the hole by the igniter. There is no physical
attachment just a pressure fit so that the OAK
can be removed so that the back cover can be removed
There is no need for a physical attachment
OK thanks not it was welded when I got it. The hole by the igniter is about 1 1/4 +/- so I will need to find something to fit and then some adapter to get it all setup. thanks

Thanks again and this is what I currently have no way of connecting. All I have is the hole for the air intake. Thinking of just finding a pipe that would fit and rigging something up if I can't find the right part.
Cold Air Intake.PNG

I'd use and have used automotive exhaust pipe of the proper outside dia.

Just slide it in about an inch. loose fit is OK after all it is an air intake
not under any pressure