Enviro Windsor circuit board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

LindseyVT

Dec 14, 2019
Vermont
Hello,
I stupidly zapped the circuit board for our Enviro Windsor today and am looking for a replacement, but can't find any that look like ours. I've searched for 50-303 or 50-1552, as well as C-10306 and DHC-2000, which are all the possible identifiers I can locate. The circuit boards that come up look different... assuming that those work with the Empress and newer stoves. Can anyone tell me if the newer-seeming circuit boards work with the older stoves?
I can call an Enviro dealer on Monday when they open, but it's cold up here in Vermont and if I could order one online, it would be great to have it as soon as possible!

Thanks!

What is the build date on your stove and serial number

This is the one you most likely need
but depends if there is a slide for thermostat

There is no slide for the thermostat on my stove. Does this circuit board work with one that does, or doesn’t?
And thanks for the replies!

is it part number 50-178?

there is not much direct info available in the Enviro website, as the stove looks to be discontinued, but they have a parts search for Windsor:

and this is the owners manual pdf:

look at page 26, the parts diagram.

could is be this one:

if you have the owners manual from when you purchased the stove, the parts diagram will have the part number. my sure to visually match them up.

good luck.

Are you sure there is no slide switch
Your build date does not line up
Pre slide was built pre July 6
50-178 no slide switch
50-1015 with a slide switch

Also, check the fuse/fuses, first. I only see one on the board itself, maybe try changing that one first. Hell, it's cheaper that the board.

I don't see other fuses, but look.

Thanks everyone! My board has 2 fuses. I totally blew the board - was hoping it was just the fuse that I saw blow while messing about with it, but then I took it all apart and it’s fried.
there’s no slide switch, unless I’m looking at it all wrong, and all the boards I can find when searching are visually quite different. I do appreciate everyone chiming in though - thanks very much! Hoping one of the VT Enviro dealers will be able to point me right tomorrow