brenndatomu Posted By brenndatomu, Feb 8, 2015 at 9:42 PM

1. laynes69

laynes69
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 2, 2006
    Loc:
    Ashland OH
    I saw the post for this furnace.....looking at the other pictures, it was probably burned with unseasoned wood and an oversized chimney. Don't know what generation the furnace is, however I doubt it's been burned hot enough to cause any damage. No wonder they switched and moved to pellets...lol.
    Screenshot_20190203-213134_Facebook.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Case1030

Case1030
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 12, 2017
    Loc:
    Manitoba
    No doubt, does that look rough lol. Not only did they not burn hot enough probably didn't even use seasoned wood... didn't even have the decency to put a coffee tin under that mess. ;sick

Btw looks like a first gen.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    Yeah, T1, but not the very first version, as it has the snap switch up on the top instead of on the back like mine did...or I guess it could have been retrofit updated, SBI sent the kits out to those who asked for them. Either way, yeah, that one was run hard and put away wet...or maybe not even put away...almost looks like it spent a few nights outside! ;lol

sloeffle likes this.