Evoworld

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

velvetfoot

Minister of Fire
Dec 5, 2005
Sand Lake, NY
Still somewhat of a work in progress for pellet boilers in US, but more well developed for chip boilers. Will be rolling out 25 kw pellet units shortly. Made in Troy, NY at Troy Boiler Works~20 minutes from me! Going to see plant tomorrow, hopefully.

http://www.evo-world.com/us-home.html

Ooops, yeah, I thought you meant the village.

Very interesting tour. They had a 100kw chip boiler on the floor that they were going to deliver this week. They also had about 20 cores fabricated for 25kw units. They fabricate the cores there in Troy. They have asme stamp which the large ones get, but the smaller ones don't, but are mfrd to same spec. They are waiting for some Austrian expertise to fine tune the units, which should happen shortly.

In all liklihood. Lambda, self cleaning, needs buffer tank, which they were manufacturing there on the floor. I think those 120 gallon tanks were for those 20 something 25kw units I noted earler. The controls still seem to coming from Austria. I think those 25kw units will be the first ones of that size to be sold. Work in progress, but interesting, advanced, mostly made in USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.