Exhaust Blower trouble Englander PDVC-25

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocBuckeye

Dec 12, 2007
Ohio
I have a 25-PDVC manu in 9/01...had a power surge and fuse was blown...now the stove works fine but the exhaust fan runs all the time even when the stove is turned off...if it is plugged in the fan is running...I noticed on the web site that the control board may need to be reset...called technical support for how to...and was told to unplug and then plug in while holding the 3 buttons in (LFF etc) and should get FS (factory setting) displayed then press on...I can not get that to work at all...any suggestions also what are the factory settings for the 3 buttons? the stove does not run well on 2 and will go out on 1 (fuel flow)

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.