Fabco Thermal 3000 Fireplace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Pat13

Aug 29, 2018
Idaho
I hope someone can help me before the Montana winter sets in. This 900 pound unit was professionally installed in the early 80s and performed extremely well for us for 18 years and for the renters since then. My former renter removed a nonworking fan and motor with the idea of finding a replacement, but when that seemed to not be possible, she threw it away! Anyone know where I can find another?

She also removed the baffle which is warped beyond belief. Before I order one from the metal shop, I need to have an accurate measurement, but there is no way to get that from the existing baffle. A tape measure over the bumps and curves of the warped baffle reads 24.5 inches, but the narrow metal shelves on both sides in the firebox where the baffle must sit are approximately 26.5 inches center to center. How exact does the baffle measurement have to be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling BKVP to the front desk, Fabco parts question.

I need to know exact model number to see if I have info/parts descriptions.

We do Not have any Fabco parts, but some audit manuals...again depending on model.

Second, I will not return to my office until Tuesday a.m., so please be patient.

Thank you BeGreen...