finally stepped up to the plate ng biomass 60

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EDYS68

Jul 25, 2009
CENTRAL ILL.
Well fellow fire starters after months of contiplation between conventional and gasifer boiler I finally desided on the next gen biomass 60 from zenon at newhorizon he gave me a hell of a deal, 5400.00 shipped. now i have to hook it up, im a doityourselfer type guy, i know somwhere in this forum it discusses controling pumps and saftey devices, i have 4 radiant heat zones and im kinda confused on how to wire the pumps in my zones when calling for heat so the pump on the boiler will come on also. i am useing a plate heat ex to seperate the boilers from the zones because of no oxy barrier pipe, the boilers will be ran parellel , what is the best way to pipe radiant floor heat. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks steve

Glad you're the adventuresome type. Look at the sticky notes, info that comes with your boiler, and do some homework (search this forum, get and study the books, etc.) to get yourself started with a system design. When you think you've got it "right," post a detail diagram and ask your particular questions. Right now your questions are so open-ended it would be really hard to provide you with any useful info. Good luck.

Try the BioHeatUSA website. There are lots of plumbing schematics there. You have to search around a bit, and do some scrolling down when when you find one to see them all, and find one that may work for you.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.