Finished the 52i install !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superglyde

Sep 19, 2013
Finally got er' done !. It was not simple, but not hard either. Installed the OAK as well and it fit just right on the back, althought the self tapping screws on the tab into the thin metal aren't tightning but spinning a bit. It is tight against the stove.
Will have a pro come on sunday to check it out, hopefully sign my paperwork for my state rebate, and put his meter on it and show me any tricks I need to know. So right now, I haven't fired it up, but it sure is a pretty centerpiece in the den fireplace !
Thanks to all who assisted with comments and advice ! Now will clear space in the garage for Turman pellets.

Carl

oh, pics coming later!

I am very jealous. I went to pick up my venting last week and came close to switching from the P35i to the 52i, it is a beautiful stove in porcelain. I just could not justify the price difference especially when I do not need the additional btu's.
Enjoy your stove!

Status
Not open for further replies.