So I installed the new draft blower and fired the furnace back up after a 48hr shift of amazing fun. I lit on a clean firebox this time, normally I bank even the cold ashes up the sides. The new blower while having hole also has the updated slide riveted in place. Thermostat is set at 72 and it took 30 min to get an established fire. Was harder to get going with the fixed slide. Stack temps were 600 when I closed it up and immediately they dropped to 410. Walked outside and it’s burning clean. Nothing coming out chimney and good heat from the ducts. I usually opened the slide and ran it about 550 so we will see. The true test will be when the heat is satisfied and draft blower shuts down. I may have to drill the rivet out, we will see.