Firecat Combustor Company

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Wolves1

Minister of Fire
Nov 15, 2014
Malverne ny
Anybody have any experience with them I have been trying to call and all I get is a machine telling me to leave a msg. Left one yesterday and nobody called back yet. Tried to email and their email doesn’t work.

Anybody have any experience with them I have been trying to call and all I get is a machine telling me to leave a msg. Left one yesterday and nobody called back yet. Tried to email and their email doesn’t work.

I've tried calling many many times never got an answer. I did however order off their website and got what I needed.

That sucks. They are east coast. I got a call back within a couple hours and he sent me to another reseller. Cat arrived in great looking shape.

That sucks. They are east coast. I got a call back within a couple hours and he sent me to another reseller. Cat arrived in great looking shape.

Here’s the vendor they sent me to. I think my sentence used bad grammar but I don’t know how to fix it!

Attachments

• C6798E98-C925-4AA5-B4F5-E2666DFB2C4B.jpeg
    C6798E98-C925-4AA5-B4F5-E2666DFB2C4B.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 144