firewood on ebay... ohio area

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that too. It's about the same as cordwood costs here in Ct. Personally, if I had to buy my firewood it would severely cut down on my wood burning enjoyment factor. Scounging is at least 1/2 the fun! I just posted yesterday on freecycle telling people I will remove unwanted wood from their yards and have already received two responses.

Mike Wilson said:
$175/cord is about what they're getting here for decent firewood delivered. Not a bad deal.

WTH is a bundle?

-- Mike
My guess is a small plastic bundle of firewood to be listed as an auction but selling cords in the ad ( no being bid ) The picture looks like one of our forum members here .

Do U Know wHo!

He has one of the lowest Feedback ratings I've ever seen

Jake said:

He left feedback for one person calling them a "douche".

Roospike said:
Mike Wilson said:
$175/cord is about what they're getting here for decent firewood delivered. Not a bad deal.

WTH is a bundle?

-- Mike
My guess is a small plastic bundle of firewood to be listed as an auction but selling cords in the ad ( no being bid ) The picture looks like one of our forum members here .

Do U Know wHo!

I remember seeing that photo here also, I have an Idea Who ThAt Is.

BrotherBart said:
Jake said:

He left feedback for one person calling them a "douche".

Wow thats pretty vulgar, I see that person being sh-t canned from ebay soon. If he's going to curse, he could at least spell it right. LOL :)

wow, thats a horrable deal, I think the guy has crappy feedback too man I wouldnt buy my wood from him, even if he was using his brothers ebay account... I dont know maybe I would considering i know both reasons for the negative feedback in his profile!

(Oak, Hickory, Ash & Maple)
(Delivered)
5 Cords (108" X 60" X 192" stack)............................$775.00 = $155.00 per cord

I guess not too bad for delivered firewood being Oak, Hickory, Ash & Maple but dont kow the local price for Holland, OH.

But there again in my eyes that $775.00 would buy a big a$$ chainsaw that could cut well over 500 cords of wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.