First burn in new Heritage.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob B.

Sep 21, 2014
New Hampshire
I had my first non-break in burn in the new Hearthstone Heritage the other night. This stove is absolutely easy to operate. Within an hour I had it up to 400 degrees on the center top stone and can cut the air back to almost closed. Then sit back and enjoy the secondary combustion. I haven't seen a wisp of smoke from the chimney when shes up to temp. In a word I love it. A big thanks to all the folks here who share their knowledge, because of you this newbie has had a great experience as a first time wood burner. 016.JPG

Reactions: Jerhurt and Grisu
Looks really nice. I am going to be doing my first non break in burn tonight or tomorrow. This really is a great forum with an abundance of knowledgeable people that are willing to help.

The flameshow is quite good on the heritage. It is a clean burner too.

Status
Not open for further replies.