First fire in new boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StihlKicking

Feeling the Heat
Jan 12, 2016
Hatchie Bottom, MS
When I built my house three years ago, I put in masonry fire places. My wife didn't really want a wood stove so I left them open. For the last three years we have used a heat pump and burned the fireplace from time to time mostly for ambience. This January, after three years of freezing to death at about $400 a month in the winter I went to the factory and bought the last H2 unit to roll of the assembly line. For the last 4 months I have worked on installing it in my spare time. Yesterday I put a fire in it and took a hot shower. Feels good to wrap up this project. ad8b5d40e00a49b53459b8359759562b.jpg

Good job on the new install. Bit late in the season but better late then never. :cool:
Yes, it's basically summer weather down here. I'll use it this summer for my DHW and she should be setting on ready come fall[emoji3]

Status
Not open for further replies.