First storm of the season

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Montanalocal

Minister of Fire
Dec 22, 2014
Helena MT
100_2386.JPG

Your thermometer says 20 degrees! Not ready for that yet. :)

Plowable snow in northern New England yesterday, too.

Set up church for an outdoor service this morning. There was frost on the grass!

Someone asked if we should set up some EZ-Up tents, as we've been doing. The person coordinating the set-up said not to and not many people signed up for church today. She didn't think many people would be there. 'Ya think? :)

There was plowable snow nearby but I dodge the bullet in Northern NH. Snow did collect on elevated surfaces so I heard the snow sliding off my solar panels. The White Mountain the my house looks up at had a pretty good coating of snow. this morning and it remained all day. Just about right on time this tome of year. Great motivation to get some last minute projects done.