Fisher heater

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Australian made

Dec 20, 2018
Australia
Could somebody please help me identify this Fisher heater that I found under a pile of rubbish. I have managed to get it up and going, but I am missing a few parts. There is no one in Australia that knows anything about these heaters. Hoping someone can help. Thank you

Attachments

• 02DAA48A-04B4-417C-90D6-562E9ED801C4.jpeg
    02DAA48A-04B4-417C-90D6-562E9ED801C4.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 227
I can’t answer the question you asked, but wanted to ask if that is wood supporting your steel building, as seen in back of stove, if so, how far from the wood is the stove? Looks like steel as well, but thought I’d ask.

I can’t answer the question you asked, but wanted to ask if that is wood supporting your steel building, as seen in back of stove, if so, how far from the wood is the stove? Looks like steel as well, but thought I’d ask.
Thank you for your concern, but it is steel at the back of the heater>

Welcome to the forum! Our resident Fisher stove expert (coaly) should be along shortly. It could be a fireplace insert. I've seen some non-Fisher stoves with Fisher doors on them, but it's not common. Are there any identification plates or tags on the stove?