Flooring question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Toss those fixtures out on ebay, facebook market place, craig list and the like , use the wide range option if available not just local. I have a friend that has over the course of some 50 + years has done the flea market thing. No matter what it is someone somewhere is looking for just that item. He just sold a cast iron lamp that was an oil burner converted to electric , Thing weighs in at some 100# . Guy drove 150miles just to get it. Stuff goes in cycles like anything. He was big into the slot machines and a while back that was a very hot market. He had a couple a of gents drive up from Texas with a trailer in tow , they just about bought every thing he had big $$$$$$. Being 80 years of age him and his wife have decided that this is the last year for flea markets. They have done very well over the years in this venue.

Toss those fixtures out on ebay, facebook market place, craig list and the like , use the wide range option if available not just local. I have a friend that has over the course of some 50 + years has done the flea market thing. No matter what it is someone somewhere is looking for just that item. He just sold a cast iron lamp that was an oil burner converted to electric , Thing weighs in at some 100# . Guy drove 150miles just to get it. Stuff goes in cycles like anything. He was big into the slot machines and a while back that was a very hot market. He had a couple a of gents drive up from Texas with a trailer in tow , they just about bought every thing he had big $$$$$$. Being 80 years of age him and his wife have decided that this is the last year for flea markets. They have done very well over the years in this venue.
Thank you for the tip. I'm trying to sell some DVDs and CDs on some of those sites but no nibbles. I guess with all the streaming, no one is buying DVDs/CDs any more and I don't think I'm going live long enough for them to be collectibles. I'm going to try talk my husband into donating them to the library and see if we can get a tax break.