Flue Liners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Minister of Fire
Feb 12, 2012
Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
Anyone recomend a good online source for flue liners?

It looks like I'll be getting a Buck 80 insert, however that decision is not quite finial yet. I didn't think much about the 8" liner until the Buck dealer told me the 25' - 8" di. kit was $1500:eek: It must be gold plated or something.

There has to be a better price. I've seen some kits as low as $500. Trouble is I don't know what I need other than 8" di. Rigid or flex T's, caps, double wall, single wall, insulated or not and so on.... Help!! Please!!!

I moved your post over to the hearth room where threads like this typically get answered.

To help you with your parts list / recommendations, we need to know more about your fireplace as is. Is it a traditional masonry fireplace or a pre-fab unit? Is it fully on the interior of the home or is it on an exterior wall? How tall is the chimney? What's the condition of the chimney / flue? What's the inside diameter of the flue?

pen

go to chimneylinerdirect.com i purchased from them as well as some other members. They aare first class operation. And gr8 customer service. You can online chat with them from thier site or just call them. They know exatly what you need from telling them your install. I have spoken with James, as well as another but just dont remember her name. I got a kit from them that was a insert kit for $250. It was a larger top plate the cap, the appliance connector and 15ft flex liner.

Just give them a call and price them and see how you like um, or just look um up on line and "build" or select your kit. They also match any advertised price you find for a like item or kit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.