Fossel missed another one....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

Hearth Supporter
Mar 14, 2008
Northern Michigan
303244985_ndu4A-O.jpg

Missed you again. I ate all the brats but we have plenty of hot dogs left. This is a fun time of the year for us since being outside is plesant. I drank the extra beer so it wouldn't get warm. :)

I'm really beginning to hate you, Carl. :lol: Rick

Now I'm hungry.......thanks.

wheres the bonfire??? Dont make me come over there:

fossil said:
I'm really beginning to hate you, Carl. :lol: Rick

:) Rick, you need to spend more time on that bike of yours....or you have already spent too much time in the hot hold from years past.

:)
woodzilla said:
wheres the bonfire??? Dont make me come over there:

No bonfire but Alice and I enjoy plenty of evenings in the yard at our firepit. She is a firebug.

Carl said:
... :) Rick, you need to spend more time on that bike of yours....or you have already spent too much time in the hot hold from years past.

Too damn cold to ride the bike here, Carl...see my post in the picture forum. I did, indeed, spend a lot of time in hot places during my career as a ship engineer...maybe that's why I have such a low tolerance to being cold. :lol: Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.