Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Free Delivery Today Only Presidents Day

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

UpStateNY

Feeling the Heat
May 4, 2008
Catskill Mountains
Today only www.woodpellets.com has free delivery. I recommend the Pacific Clean Fire softwood. Extremely low ash that is fluffy and packs down in the ash bin. With Clean Fire Pacifed softwood means I have to clean my stove every 5 weeks instead of every 2 weeks with other pellets like Green Supremes.

I pulled the hammer on 1.5 tons since I still have about 90 bags left given the warm winter.

Here is what I saved by buying 1.5 tons of Pacific Clean Fire on Presidents One Day Sale compared to current price. I normally buy 3 tons per year but this was a warm winter and I had extra from last year. I currently have 3 tons plus about 20 or 30 bags.

$45 - No Delivery charge
$15 - Avoided price increase from $299 to to $309 per ton
$10 - No extra delivery charge for less than 3 tons
--------------------------------------------------------------------
$70 - Total Savings