Gasification boiler dealer servicing Southern Vermont?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nofossil

Moderator Emeritus
Talked to a guy who has a hotel in southern Vermont. He's very interested in a commercial-scale version of the gasification boiler / heat storage / oil backup system that I have. Is there a dealer who covers that area who can design / sell / install something along those lines?

These guys might be a little on the big side, nofo, but I know they know their stuff. For a hotel, it might be just about perfect.

http://www.chiptec.com/

New Horizon sells these Goliath commercial boilers but I don't think they're gasifiers. They can burn lots of different biomass though. However I bet to hold enough wood chips or corn cobs for a commerical heat load would require lots of storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.