I used my handy-dandy Kill-A-Watt unit this evening with my 5kW generator that I was powering a 3 amp nameplate drill I was using to drill holes for planting bulbs a ways from the house. I never did see the locked current draw but I did notice that at no load the frequency was about 62.5 cycles per second. I think I set the speed to spec after I fixed it (I have an rpm gauge) but I don't remember what that was anymore. As I recall, when I used a couple of hair dryers the rpm dropped a little (not positive). Anyway, how sensitive are your average household consumers like big screen tv's, microwaves, and for some heat-related relevance, pellet stove electronics? (I realize that the ultimate would be a solid state voltage controlled generator (or whatever it is) but this is what I have). Thanks.