Getting Ready...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DAKSY

Full Time RVer
Staff member
Dec 2, 2008
Wherever we're parked
The Princess will retire from a local school district at the end of this academic year & I will call it a career in December. We traded in the 07 Ram 2500 on a 2018 2500 with the 6.4l Hemi last November, & on Sunday we purchased this:

Leftover 2017 Stryker 2916 Toy Hauler. We will load up her 11 Street Glide & my 14 Limited in the garage at the back & we will be on the road shortly after New Year's Day 2019. Gonna head for warmer climates & stay there until sometime around Easter...Had it with cold, snow, falling on ice & trying to keep warm. Been working for 53+ years & it's time to enjoy whatever time I have left. We will keep the house on the lake up here for as long as our retirements can cover the taxes here in the "Vampire State." Will only be incommunicado for short periods of time while we move between campgrounds...Planning on picking it up when the damn white stuff finally melts so I have room to park it at home. Gonna start stocking it up & try to get out a couple of times this summer. Yeehah!

Congrats . . . well earned.

Reactions: DAKSY
Sweet, an RV with a garage. All it needs is a hot tub!

Reactions: SlyFerret