Getting Seeds Started for Spring

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Save$, thanks for the advice. Your setup look great. By the way, is that T1-11 siding I see behind the greenhouse?

I ask because that's what I have on my house. It is the original siding. Was supposed to be covered by more siding but they never did. Now some lower sections are rotting out and I have to change some of those sheets. Not looking forward to that.
It is, but on the garage only. How far up is your t1-11 rotted? I have been thinking that if it is a foot or less, then maybe you can install a "baseboard" around the base of the structure. You can find this on some federal style building. Paint as the rest of your trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.