Getting "you must be signed in to do that" message. I am signed in.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
Any of you getting this? "you must be signed in to do that" message. And I am signed in.

Any of you getting this? "you must be signed in to do that" message. And I am signed in.

Nope...maybes you ticked off Webbie Gasi ... laughing.gif

Reactions: Gasifier
jumping0045.gif
Good one Gam. I will give you a like for that. It seems to happen when I have been logged in for a while. And maybe typing one of my novels into a thread. Gotta stop doing that. But really. Anyone else getting this? I then have to log in again???

When you log in there is a check box "Keep me logged in" under the sign-in stuff. Try clicking that next time. There is some amount of time without activity that it logs you out. I am not sure how long it is set to. It may need to be changed for novel writers. :cool:

When you log in there is a check box "Keep me logged in" under the sign-in stuff. Try clicking that next time. There is some amount of time without activity that it logs you out. I am not sure how long it is set to. It may need to be changed for novel writers. :cool:
happy0065.gif
But only if the mods have full control.

I thought he was bustin on me about the other thread foss. So I tried bustin on him. Just havin some fun. Done now.

I was logged in this afternoon. Don't remember which time it happened. I think when it happened I may have not done anything for a while in hearth. Was probably looking at something else in another internet window. Probably checking on the NCAA tourney. Then I went back to the hearth window and looked around. Noticed an alert and responded to a thread. Had one of my novel writing experiences
anim_44.gif
, and when I went to post it I got that response. Must have just been not doing anything in hearth for too long of a time like BB said.

Status
Not open for further replies.