Glacier bay CF181 cannot find mfrs recommendations on adding a stainless steel liner. Is this ok to do ? What are the specs to be able to do it.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

domjaro

Feb 5, 2022
Have a 1981 Glacier bay model cf181.... due to a twp inspection, we need a liner for this and cannot find anything that said its ok to do... so is it ? I'd so where can I find that info ???

Have a 1981 Glacier bay model cf181.... due to a twp inspection, we need a liner for this and cannot find anything that said its ok to do... so is it ? I'd so where can I find that info ???
Yes it is required now. The liner needs to match the volume of the outlet on the stove