GMC Sierra Maintenance

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katwillny

Hey all,
It was a very slow day at work today so I told my boss that I was going to be outside working on Lucille and boy work I did. I did an oil change, engine flush, tranny flush. Change the oil on the differential, boy that stuff stinks pretty bad. Lubed her up really good all over. The only thing I need to get is the spare tire for her and i will be all set. i am thinking of going to MAACO and have them do the cheap coat of paint just because.

Love that early 90's paint eh? Certain colors were really bad. It usually came off in giant patches. Funny tho, the red/tan scheme on mine holds up just fine. Oxidized to hell but it's all still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.