Good morning from Brattleboro VT!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireview2788

Minister of Fire
Apr 20, 2011
SW Ohio
My wife and I made it safely to Brattleboro after 13 hours on the road and a sobriety checkpoint. I've never been on that end of a checkpoint but quick and easy. This morning we are headed to get some maple syrup and then to.......Woodstock! What's a trip to VT/NH without a trip to see who made your stove.

fv

Penny gave us a really nice tour and explained the whole process. I was also able to ask about some sooting I'm having and she gave me several tips to correct it. One of the cool parts was to see the original soapstone stoves and hear their story. Wife got a couple sample pieces of soapstone to take home. Well worth the time. BTW the progress is a beast.

Fv

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Sounds like Penny has been giving several tours lately. She is a good girl. My wife and I always look forward to seeing her. Glad you got to stop in there.

Reactions: fireview2788
Status
Not open for further replies.