Good quality, reliable manufacturers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a better ?, what are you wanting from your pellet stove experience. Lower maintenance. Ability to go for extended time without cleaning and then a short, easy cleaning. Auto room temperature control or set a feed rate and take what that gives you. What level of mechanical ability do you have?

Reactions: Mt Bob
HHT is my only cup of tea!

Running two Harmans and a Quad!

An Englander 25-PDVC is also a good rugged no thrills choice too!

HHT is my only cup of tea!

Running two Harmans and a Quad!

An Englander 25-PDVC is also a good rugged no thrills choice too!

What no Pelpro? It's HHT also.

What no Pelpro? It's HHT also.

I do have an FPP2BD in the shed/workshop that i am rebuilding. It is ready to go just waiting for a new Accutron IV control panel. It makes a good garage or basement heater.

P series Harman. A big one.

Careful though, you may find yourself with a wood burner in your basement ;)

I can see that the "Har-Maniacs" have chimed in. I would follow Bioburner's advice and find out what you want from a pellet stove. Once you got that figured out, ask specific questions. The pellet heads on this forum love specific questions.

Reactions: P38X2 and Defiant
HarManiacs. I like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.